ZMK Maximize the value and effectiveness of the internal audit function by understanding the organization’s objectives, risks, risk management priorities, regulatory environment, and the diverse needs of critical stakeholders including executive management, the board, audit committees, employees, and shareholders. ZMK determine the risk profile of the organization and the strategic focus of the organization, resources and practices required of its internal audit department.
ZMK can help clients in the following ways:
- Capacity Building of entity internal audit department
- Recruitment of internal audit personnel
- Development of Internal Audit Manual
- Outsourcing of Internal Audit Department
- Assessment of the effectiveness of risk management, internal audit, and corporate governance procedures.